Want to save money on your gas bill?
We GUARANTEE a minimum of 10% savings on your miles per gallon (MPG) and average savings from 15-30% MPG. When the POWER PAC is properly installed and adjusted, the results are as follows:
1. An octane boost of 5 points – Regular gas at 87 octane increases to premium gas at 92 octane.
2. The percentage of total combustion rises from low 80% to (on average) 98% 5. This high rate of combustion also results in the automobile passing EPA emissions tests even if the catalytic converter is not working.
3. After using 3-4 full tanks of gas, the interior of the engine will be virtually free of carbon deposits, and remain so as long as the system is in place.
4. The high rate of combustion, caused by Energy Producing Chemicals (EPC), reduces the quantity of harmful elements picked up in the oil. Therefore, if your vehicle warranty does not mandate oil changes every 3,000 miles, you should be able to go 10,000 miles between oil changes.
5. This high rate of combustion also results in the automobile passing EPA emissions tests even if the catalytic converter is not working.
6. The use of the POWER PAC will not void the car warranty because we add nothing into the gas tank, but do introduce the EPC vapor into the combustion process instead.
7. The engine itself will get a substantial increase in its life expectancy. The inventor of the Power PAC systems has been driving a 1985 Ford Bronco since it was new. At 19,000 miles, he installed a Power Pac prototype and it continues to function efficiently to date. He’s replaced everything connected to the engine (some several times) and has 687,000 miles on the vehicle. It still performs very well and Ford Motor Company has expressed an interest in the Bronco; he may trade it for a new Ford truck soon. The POWER PAC Warranty Card must be completed and returned for the guarantee to be activated.
You will have a higher performing engine, control pollution per EPA mandates, and get greater fuel economy.
All of this for ONLY $348.00 plus shipping & handling*!
* Plus Shipping and Handling charges
Power Diesel Pac
The new EPA Mandate has changed the particulate and soot regulations for diesel engines. Updating your existing diesel engine could costs $6,000 to $12,000, depending on the degree of components. With the DIESEL MAX-PAC Kit, you can reduce the particulate and soot output of your diesel engine more economically. The new super refined fuel is 25% less efficient than the old fuels. With our DIESEL MAX-PAC Kit, you can even increase the efficiency of this new super refined fuel.Both particulate and soot reduction and increased efficiency can be obtained with the DIESEL MAX-PAC Kit for only $1195 plus shipping & handling.
- U.S. Auto Club
- American Interplex Corp
- Olson Laboratories
- Increases MPG 8-18%
- Increases power up to 20%
- Reduces harmful exhaust pollution 90%
- Simple installation
- Saves fuel
- Significantly extends oil changes
- Extends engine life
- Performs exceptionally well on new or older engines
The DIESEL MAX-PAC Cetane Booster makes no alteration in your engine to void your new truck enginewarranty. Letters stating such have been obtained from major truck manufacturers in America. The DIESEL MAX-PAC is tested, proven, and certified. The initial capsule of EPC 9007 cetane diesel catalyst will last 6,000 to 10,000 miles. Refills can be replaced in one minute by any truck owner for a few dollars for another 6,000 to 10,000 miles of driving. The DIESEL MAX-PAC injector system never wears out and can be changed from vehicle to vehicle.
How To Install The Power Gas-Pac
Under the hood of the vehicle, select an area to secure the fluid container. Install with provided hardware.
Mount the needle valve.
Identify the PCV line and select a point to install the “T”. Cut and remove 2? of PCV line. Replace with “T” components.
Cut the vapor supply hose to appropriate lengths from the fluid container to the valve and from the valve to the “T”.
Place fluid into the container which is canted at an angle not to exceed 30 degrees and firmly secured so that the bubbles are clearly visible.
Start the engine.
Adjust the bubble flow through the fluid to 1/2? diameter (for V8 engines, 3/4?).
The initial 32 oz. and all subsequent refills of EPC-357 contained in the POWER PAC will last from 6,000-15,000 miles. Contact us for EPC-357 refills.
The Diesel Max-Pac (DMP) Kit Contains:
1. Connector “T” snap lock to tractor air line (horn)
2. 10 ft. supply hose (to gauge assembly)
3. Gauge Assembly
a. Electrical check valve with connector and wires to ignition switch for on/off activation
b. Inline bowl filter with relief valve
c. Pressure regulator with sight dial
d. H.D. needle valve (flow control)
e. Inline connectors for each item (plus hose from needle valve to DMP fluid unit)
4. DMP Fluid Unit, including two 32 fl.oz. bottles of R.DMP 9007HD Formula and container mounting parts
5. Supply hose from DMP container to engine air tube with connector “L”
Diesel Max-Pac Assembly Instructions:
1. Identify horn air pressure line (prior to tank). This is the ideal line of access for the “T” snap lock
2. Set manual brake on the tractor/truck
3. Clear all air pressure from the horn line.
4. Cut horn pressure line and install “T” snap lock.
5. Install gauges on firewall as sequenced above. After gauges 3a, 3b, 3c and 3d above are connected IAW instructions, the
assembly is to be secured to bracket with two PDT straps. The entire assembly can then be mounted to the firewall or other
6. Install DMP fluid container on firewall as per instructions.
7. Remove a section of the engine air intake tube between air filter and turbo.
8. Drill appropriate size hole (IAW “L” connector) and secure (remove all drill filings) connector with thread sealant.
9. Secure hose/line from “T” to electrical check valve. Assure ECV wires to ignition switch have current for ECV function.
10. Attach rubber hose from needle valve to DMP fluid unit.
11. Attach rubber hose from DMP unit to “L” on air tube. Secure hoses from possible entanglements.
12. Place one 32 fl.oz. DMP 9007HD in fluid container and reinsert snorkel tube.
13. Recheck all connections.
14. With regulator and needle valve fully closed, start truck engine to build up air pressure. Carefully check for any air leaks from
“T”, supply lines and all gauges.
15. You are now ready to activate the DMP unit:
a. Open regulator adjustment three turns.
b. Open needle valve adjustment until you can see bubble activity in the DMP fluid. Seek a steady flow of ½ to ¾ diameter